We feel we can have the greatest positive effect on our communities by using all of our resources in cooperation with an organization rather than simply making financial contributions. We appreciate your interest in Wittmeier Auto Center and thank you for considering us for a potential partnership with your group.
To request a charitable contribution from Wittmeier Auto Center, an organization must be:
- An IRS designated 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Located in a community in which we have a branch.
Please plan in advance:
- Our contribution budget and special events calendar is often committed far in advance. Please submit your request at least 2-3 months ahead of time.
- Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we cannot guarantee a personal response to all requests and proposals. Thanks for understanding.
Please submit written information including:
- Information about past, current, and future programs of the organization.
- Your organization's mission statement.
- A short proposal of the ways that we can develop a mutually beneficial partnership between your organization and Wittmeier Auto Center.
- Sponsorship or contribution levels, if applicable.
- Official name of the organization (payee).
- Complete mailing address, contact person and phone number.
- The proposed use of the financial contribution.
- The list of board of directors and officers.
- An IRS tax exempt status letter.
- Names of Wittmeier Auto Center employees involved with your organization.
- We do not accept requests made by telephone, fax or email.
- If we choose to participate or contribute, we will contact you by phone or mail. It is not necessary to follow-up on requests.
- Wittmeier Auto Center does not contribute to any association that excludes recipients of service on the basis of race, ethnic background or that have religious beliefs or practices as a part of the criteria required for selection.
Send requests in writing to:
- Community Relations Department
- Wittmeier Auto Center
2288 Forest Ave
Chico, CA 95928